Why join Wedding Wire you may be thinking? Isn't it just as effective as The Knot or A Wedding Swap group? The answer is No. Not only is Wedding Wire an innovative way to showcase your business and services, it also streamlines the communication between vendor and consumer.
Here are the top 5 reasons why we love Wedding Wire AND why you should too.
1. Join over 200,000 registered wedding professionals who are already growing their business. Why wait on the sidelines when all it takes is $128 a month to become a Professional vendor?! This membership offers you guaranteed placement in vendor directories, peer networking tools, access to monthly webinars and this is just to name a few. WeddingWire simplifies daily business needs by unifying lead generation, marketing and business management tasks.
2. Connect and network with local pros across the country. This perk is definitely one worth mentioning. Not only does having the ability to access and communicate with like minded professionals benefit both parties, it also pushes each vendor out of their comfort zones. Maybe you've never thought about shooting an engagement session in water up to your knees or capturing moments from different angles but bouncing ideas back and forth with local or not so local professionals will only propel you and your business forward.
3. Receive great reviews from past clients and increase your online credibility. What are you without reviews and testimonials from your clients? The answer is nothing. Word of mouth and previous client reviews are everything. What's better than an amazing review posted about a wedding you just completed? The answer is again nothing. Every time a couple in your area searches for a photographer and clicks on your page, that review praising all your hard work is visible. Great reviews only increase your credibility; thereby increasing the odds of booking more events in the future.
4. WeddingWire allows visitors to sort results by number of reviews and average rating. These two factors alone are important criteria for brides and grooms looking to select a vendor. This alone is an amazing benefit, especially for professionals with great reviews and ratings. This search criteria eliminates vendors who don't have as good of reviews or ratings; therefore, moving you one step closer to a potential new client.
5. Self Planning Couples choose Wedding Wire. Not only does Wedding Wire have a reputation for being more vendor-focused, they spotlight vendors like photographers and caterers. If your couples are planning their own weddings, this is the place to be. While The Knot showcases how to put together a wedding and offers tips and advise,Wedding Wire is more friendly for couples looking to hire a handful of vendors to take care of their wedding. So remember to take this important aspect into consideration before choosing which platform works best for you. However, more than likely your clients are going to have multiple vendors and attempt to DIY as much as possible in an effort to tame their budget.
Overall, we can't rave enough about Wedding Wire. Not only does it streamline communication with prospective clients, it allows our business the opportunity to compete on a fair level with businesses who may have been established longer. Their mobile app is simply amazing and allows for fast responses and ease of communication. We cannot imagine doing business without utilizing all of the great benefits of The Wedding Wire.